Friday, June 03, 2005

Reflections of East River

While I was on the East River trip I went to pier17 at South Street Seaport Museum. I Had fun that day because we went to the pier and did Water Quality testing on the water. Also, on East River we went to South Street Seaport Museum for cycle 8 to learn about Oysters. we did alot of work on oyster day.but it was nice when I found out what oyster were and how it was important to the people.I learn that people use them for machine and food to survie.
Also ,going to Pier17 and S.S.S.M it was a wonderful day. because it was nice when I saw birds,seagulls,and all those people sitting down at Pier17.also I was surprised for the first that I saw Oysters.also we tested some of the inside of a Oysters.but I did not like the inside of the oyster.I thought it was disgusting but some people ate it. this was the second best trip of the year.
But one thing I did not like about the trip was that some people were watching us.like very surprised.they looked at us with their face very impressed about us learning about the East River.also we learned about the history of the oysters. and other animals living in the East River.
Finally, at the end of the day everyone started going crazy because some people left their bookbag inside the building because the door was closed.Also
I have to say that This trip at the South Street Seaport Musuem.was very fun and I like.hope I visit it again.Thank you for listening to me.

C.Rodriguez